Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Investigating a haunted pub in Suffolk


 
With the pub landlord, Pete
 
Today, I joined a newspaper reporter at a pub in Suffolk. We were there to look into the alleged hauntings as told to us by the pub landlord. The investigation will be featured in the East Anglian Daily Times in the next day or so. I certainly believe the pub to be haunted after talking to the staff and looking round the various rooms. Indeed, I got a few orbs on camera in the bar area. I've recommended that a medium be used to help move the spirit on.

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

What is an Orb?

The term orb is used to describe balls of light, usually captured on digital cameras. Orbs can be any colour but are usually white. Many paranormal investigators believe that they are the spirits of the dead. Others believe that they are just dust particles, water droplets or insects caught in the flash of a camera. Others could be down to lens flares or even damage to the camera. I would say that at least 80% of orbs can be explained away as the latter. The other 20%? Who knows!

Here are some examples .....

 
 
 
Taken in Framlingham Churchyard.
 
 

Taken in the Haunted House, Stonebow, York